Believer’s Bible Commentary
Make Bible study a part of your daily life with the thorough yet easy-to-read commentary that turns complicated theology into practical understanding.
The second edition of Believer’s Bible Commentary is a one-volume guide that helps the average reader develop basic knowledge of the Bible. This commentary, written by the late William MacDonald, explores the deeper meaning of every biblical book and tackles controversial issues from a theologically conservative standpoint while also presenting alternative views. Serving as a friendly introduction to Bible study, Believer’s Bible Commentary gives clarity and context to scripture in easy-to-understand language.
- Introductions, notes, and bibliographies for each book of the Bible
- A balanced approach to linguistic studies and useful application
- Comments on the text are augmented by practical applications of spiritual truths and by a study of typology, where appropriate
- Colorful maps of the Holy Land and other useful study helps
- Can be used with any Bible translation but is best used with the New King James version
Availability: 1 in stock